Huntington University has an opening for an administrative secretary in the Nursing/OTA department. The Administrative Secretary of the Department of Nursing/OTA provides secretarial and clerical support to the Director, the faculty, the Curriculum & Program Evaluation Committee, and the Admission & Progression Committee of the Department of Nursing/OTA.
- Must be a committed Christian.
- Training and knowledge of office procedures, computer hardware, and software (Microsoft Office), along with departmental-specific fieldwork programs (CORE, Docusign).
- A high level of organizational ability.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and departments simultaneously.
- Proficient in typing, telephone, filing, and other clerical skills.
- Commitment to confidentiality.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.