Sodexo at Huntington University
The Catering Coordinator will effectively serve as a point of contact for events such as caterings, reservations, bookings and other services. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Serves as a point of contact for reservations, bookings, equipment, catering and other such services.
- Communicates to internal and external clients.
- Performs some administrative tasks such as arranging meetings, developing agendas and preparing progress reports.
- Coordinates logistics, setup/knockdown and on-site problem resolution.
- May assist in daily coordination of projects, including preparing and maintaining project plans, budgets and staffing requirements.
- Tracks progress and identifies/resolves obstacles.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Physical Requirements: Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience preferred.
- 0 to 2 years related experience.
Call Sodexo for additional information: 260-359-4145